Birthdays are meant to be fun for sure and apart from the birthday boy and the birthday girl, it is the cake that is the star of the show. Everyone waits for the birthday cake to make a grand appearance in the party and everyone is eager to know what it is going to be all about. Now, there are good cakes there are bad cakes and there are funny cakes and if you are thinking of getting the last kind, which is a funny one, then here are some great ideas that you can consider.
Best Funny Birthday Cakes
- Shark Eating a Man– Many of us are aware of the movie Jaws where a great white shark creates menace in the lives of the residents of Amity. Now imagine one of the scenes like a shark eating a man in the shape of a cake. Those who are not afraid of the Jaws, will surely find the cake rather amusing.
- Poop Full of Flies– There are some things that are not good to look at and definitely not desired in the form of a birthday cake. But, if you are thinking to surprise your friend with something funny, then get a cake designed in the form of a lump of poop with flies sitting on it.
- A Graveyard Shaped Cake– Who will be imagining this on their birthday? A graveyard themed cake complete with coffins and remains of the human body and skull and bones strewn here and there is surely going to bring a big smile on his or her face.
- A Cake With a Bad Message– Friends can go out of the way to make your birthday special. Funny messages on the cake can give everyone a hearty laugh. Messages like ‘Nobody Loves You’, ‘Stop Getting Older Please’, ‘Happy Birthday Slut’, ‘happy Birthday Ugly’ can make up someone’s day.
- Baa Baa Black Sheep– You just open the box and see a black sheep staring at you with a smile on its face. How does it feel? Funny right?
- Coffin Shaped Cake– It is your birthday but you get presented a cake that is shaped in the form of a coffin. Laugh at the joke as those who gave you this, might have just increased your age by many years.
- Cake Editor– How does it sound to spell check what is written on the cake? Your friends or family members might have deliberately written wrong words and ask you to proofread the same. Are you ready to do so?
- A Marriage Bed Cake– Don’t mind your friends little joke about your marital life. The cake might show you kicking your husband off the bed but that is all in good humor. Blow off the candles and cut the cake but not your marriage.
- The Lady In The Box– Heard about jack in the boxes? What if your birthday cake is exactly like that? What if it shows a unwrapped box with a big fat lady peeping out of it with her hands all stretched to give you a hug? Would you cut her and break her heart?